26 August 2009
he llegado!!!
He llegado en Costa Rica (la noche pasada).. y ahora estoy en la casa de mi familia nueva - que le amo muchisimo!!
(I have arrived in Costa Rica (last night)... and now I am in the house of my new family - that I love a lot a lot! When God goes before you, He certainly does the works - let me tell you. I could not have been more blessed than with the family that I have now. I even have a little dog named Becky! My host parent's names are Isabel and Edgar. They are an older couple, 63 and 68, respectively, and they have a heart of gold. They have 3 children, 2 that I believe live at home: Esteban (who knows a little English) and Elisa (who I have yet to meet) live at home.. and Edgar, Jr., who I met earlier today when they first picked me up. It is the cutest little house and I have my own room (photos to follow). We are about to have a cena deliciosa - pollo con arroz y verduras... mm-mmm! It smells soooo good right now as I'm typing this. I am just blown away by God's provisions. I could not have imagined a greater place to stay for the next 4 months. And what is more, Isabel is an art teacher at a local university - when I have the chance, I am going to take photos of her little studio and her art - tiene mucho talento! I want to write more, but I just want to show you lovely people some photos donde yo vivo:
at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment