BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23 August 2009

bittersweet.

As I savor the last day or two that I have left at home, I realize that if I wasn't going to Costa Rica, I would be returning to Roberts like most of my friends. I have become attached to the lovely little place that Roberts is and the community that I have become a part of. I would love to simply move into my very own townhouse with lovely friends and live it up this year - but I am embarking on an entirely different path this year. The first half of my senior year in college will be spent in an entirely different country with an entirely different group of people.. but I think this is what I need to do. 


I am a bit sad not to return to Roberts like every one else, but I am going to have a once in a lifetime experience studying abroad this fall semester in Costa Rica, one that I know - after the challenges and homesickness (because we know they'll come) - I won't ever regret. 

Tomorrow starts my insane packing day. Somehow, I have to get my Hepatitis A shot from the clinic - hopefully, it'll all work out (pray!). Here's to my last day at home tomorrow. 

0 thoughts: