BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20 October 2009

tiempo para las fotos!

A lovely new friend of mine, Amy, just gave me some photos from when I stayed at her Tica (Costa Rican) house a few weekends ago. Since we had such an awesome time (and it was my first time staying at another person's house down here), I figured I'd share a little bit of our fabulous night! Also, there is a photo from Nicaragua and random adventures around Costa Rica. Praise the Lord for dear new friends!
One Saturday, Amy and I (the lovely lady in the photo below) decided to check out Q'Cafe in downtown San Jose. We then ran into two other lovely ladies, Liz and Kayla (who has admitted she cannot make a normal face in any photo), at the cafe.
Our delicious grilled chicken sandwiches... and my first Iced Mocha in 2 months!

Amy y yo - otra vez!

I think I've gotten Amy addicted to coffee... it's not the worst thing to ever happen :)
Avenida Central from the balcony (and our table) of Q'Cafe

The view from our table at Q'Cafe, overlooking Avenida Central
When we got to her house, we went to the AutoMercado and bought lots of yummy food. And we made PIZZA!


Xinia, Amy's mama tica, and me enjoying our pizza (so, the photos are in reverse order.. perdon)


The "pizza casserole"


Amy, yo, y Anna at an old Spanish fortress in Granada, Nicaragua.

Una otra amiga, Abby, en Ticuantepe, Nicaragua. I stole this from her blog.

"Hola, Karina? SOY CARLOS! ... un taxista." Ha, the best taxi ride ever.

Hope you enjoyed a little bit of my lovely Costa Rican life!

0 thoughts: